Marc Jacob's first line of menswear was in 1994, and since that time his name has grown like wildfire within the fashion community. Targeted at women who want to declare own personality, Marc Jacobs eye wear is characterized by impeccable attention to detail and vintage styles. From rectangles and semi-rimless styles to cat-eyes with unique temple detailing, Marc Jacobs has glasses to complement any face. The collection has a hugely varied and diverse array of styles that will suit the individual tastes of any person looking to make a statement.
- Full Rim frame for Women made of Acetate Plastic Front and Metal Temples.
- This model features a Cat-Eye shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Marc Jacobs Marc 436 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Marc Jacobs logo on the temple
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer.
- Marc Jacobs Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
**Please call or visit us for pricing